I am all about recycling that also means that I don’t get rid of a lot of things that I should; case in point, baby food jars. I have all sorts of these cute little jars that I can’t bear to get rid of and I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out ways to reuse them. I decided to look on Pinterest and found some really awesome ideas. Read on to hear my favorites…
- Outdoor Chandelier – you can find the original post here. Such an awesome idea to not only reuse jars, but also make some really cool decor for your outdoor spaces.
- Mini Jack-o-lantern jars – Halloween is my favorite so you better belive that this will be happening this year! so simple and fun, and if you have older kids they can help too. Find the full directions here
- Chic Storage Containers – This is an obvious option, but you can follow this post and do a water marble effect on them (super fancy! 🙂 ) then store beauty items in them
- Mini Succulent Planters (hanging or not) – I would personally not use real succulents in this craft, but depending on where you live it might work for you. I love having plants in every room of the house and this is a simple and affordable way to do that. Directions found here
- Wall hanging vases – Tutorial found here. I love this for inside or outside. such a fun way to use up several at a time, and if you don’t have flowers would could use frameless candles too!
What are some of the things you use your left over jars for? Or even if you don’t have kids I would love to hear any other ideas you have!
Hope you are having a great day wherever you are