I have been seeing this mask a lot online and have heard literally nothing but great things about it so I thought it would be a great idea to try it out and do a little review. First off the price point for the large jar as featured above is so affordable (under 9$!) The mask also claims many things such as tightening and smoothing of the skin, reducing acne scars, helping with current acne, etc. You can mix equal part clay with water or apple cider vinegar. (I prefer the ACV as that is great for your skin and it also bubbles when you are making the mask – wahoo!)
So I have used this several times and here are my thoughts
- Again the price point is amazing, especially for the amount of product that you get (one mask can be made with 1 teaspoon clay and one teaspoon water or ACV so it will take you quite sometime to get through it)
- The mask is a quick one meaning that after 15 minutes max it is dry and ready to be removed.
- When you read the label and it talks about your face pulsating that is no joke – and it also get REALLY tight.
- Once removed your face can be a little red (as it says on the packaging) so I would not suggest using this before applying makeup, at night would be best.
- Your skin really is super smooth afterwards, and it does reduce the redness and size of blemishes.
Every time I use this mask I like it a little bit more. I have also read and have seen pictures of people who use it several times a week for acne and the results are crazy amazing! If you are interested you can find the mask here ; if you do try it out I would love to hear your thoughts
I hope you are having a great day wherever you are!